Wednesday 10 June 2015

Welcome

So I did it.
I created a space where I can share my thoughts with the world, unadulterated and unfiltered. Pieces of Mind is means for me to share pieces of my mind with you - the reader. For the sake of wit though, the title is a play on words, one which I'll leave you to figure out for yourself.
Over the next few months I will breakdown my worldview in a way I hope you can understand. Perhaps some minds will be blown, perhaps not. At the end of the day my hope is simply that I can give you a new perspective on various points at issue in today's society. Feel free to discuss what I write via comments, but intelligently (no personal attacks and no flamewars). Along the way, I'll also be trying to have at least some fun. Book reviews, recipes, and other pieces on the stuff of life in general will be posted here. Think of this blog as pieces of my ongoing stream of consciousness - the highlights of my many trains of thought. As this world is mostly not fun and games, a lot of heavy stuff will be unpacked here, but hey, I'll try to keep things varied as much as possible.
Anyways, welcome again, to the theatre of my mind - I hope you enjoy your stay.
More to come - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment